Friday 10 June 2016

Week 23 - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - For the Boys

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------


Happy Friday everyone.

We are inspiration week for our
FOR THE BOYS
challenge and you can enter HERE

Our winner for the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 17th June to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, however, we do love
seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the sidebar ----->
Remember if you use a Polkadoodles image you could win a Feather in your Cap, more details
on this in the pages tab above.

Our Winner, Top 3 and Feathers for our Birthday Celebrations Challenge
will be announced at the end of this post

New releases galore at the moment.  Have you seen the latest.
Nikky has pulled out all the stops, we have several!

Stamping Made Easy
Have you ever wanted to stamp but were a little bit nervous?
Well now you can with help from Nikky
and two wonderful new combination collections

Summertime and Daisydays





And last but by no means least!
If you love all things Alice in Wonderland then you will love
our

Winnie in Wonderland



Why not pop along to the Polkadoodles store, you never know what you will find.
Also, while your there, sign up for the Polkadoodles Newsletter so you don't miss anything!

Anyways, lets see what the Design Team have for you this week.

Karon - Hmmm For the Boys eh!  I couldn't resist using a lovely pre-coloured scene from one of the envelopes in the Cherryblossom Lane collection.  I added some fencing and coloured the river with a grey pencil - to change it to a road :-)  Then added Horace as he is out for a country walk :-)


I have a second card to share with you this week - I have used the new release Winnie in Wonderland.  I love this rabbit!  Everything you see is from this collection and I have added layers to add dimension to the card.


Alysha - Well I will be kicking off my first challenge as a newbie DT with Polkadoodles with this lovely masculine card, I just love his cheeky demeanor and I have to say his little doggie is pretty darn cute too!  This card was created using the Pretty Tuff CD from Polkadoodles.  I hope you like my DT card for this challenge and will come on over to Polkadoodles Challenge Blog  and join in the fun with us, hugs Aly xx



Scatty Jan - Something a little different for me this week , Stamping!! After all these years of saying I couldn't stamp - I followed all the Underlay sheets on Summertime . I now adore stamping so much!
I used stamps from both the new collections for my little scene Summertime and Daisydays I used the stamps to make the fishing rod, fish , fish hook, bubbles and trees and also the sentiment. Trees and grass were coloured in watercolours, The sky was done in pastels and the water using Graph'It Markers along with mix it fluid and a dish cloth .


My second card this week I used the lovely beach hut digi from Summertime and coloured using Graph'It Markers - for the sky and sand I used pastels. The shell and the boat were made using a couple of leaf stamps from the stamps from Daisydays.


Carol - for my inspiration this week I have used some of the lovely pre-coloured elements from the Sticks and Bones collection to make a quick birthday card.


Fabulous inspiration by the Design Team.
Now onto the Winner and Top 3 of our Birthday Celebrations Challenge.
The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is....

Please email us HERE and quote PD23001Wk20 to claim you prize of
$10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Here is your winners badge to display on your blog....

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team.

#1 - Dreja
#54 - Yogi
#80 - Jana K

Here's your Top 3 badge for your blogs......


And finally our
Top 3 Feather in My Cap winners are

#70 - Billie A

Well done our Feathery friends!  You have been added to our league board
which you can check all about on the pages tabs above.
Each week the league board will be updated, so we can all keep track and at 
the end of the season our Winning Featherist will receive a special Polkadoodles prize.

Here's the badge for your blogs....


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over to you!
Our current challenge



Have a fabulous week everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!