Tuesday 26 May 2009

Phewee...

...wow, well what a busy week our new blog has seen! We're all over the moon at how much you all seem to be loving the challenge and thanks soooo much for all your fabuloso comments and links, they're all mega! Anyway, we thought we should just drop a reminder that deadline for this week's entries is tomorrow lunchtime and our first Top 3 will be announced on Friday.  So you still have time to get those inky fingers workin' to the bone and get a last minute entry in.   We've added the rules and all the boring stuff down the right hand sidebar if you need it.  And if you thought this week's Team Doodle makes were faberooni, wait till you see Challenge 2!!  Oooo can't wait till Friday, (jiggling my flabby cheeks up and down in my seat!). x

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I'm so glad you mentioned the deadline, I forgot it was at noon!!!! eek!
    I better get mine posted now!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!