Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, I would just like to take this opportunity to wish all of our bloggy friends the most wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!


It's been a busy one here at Doodle Towers and I'd like to say we're looking forward to a break, but there is no rest for the wicked as they say and we will be very busy all through the festive season. 2009 has been a fab year for Polka Doodles and I would just like to thank you all for your continued support, we love seeing your entries every week and you inspire us to keep going! I'm really excited about what 2010 will bring and I know all the Design Team girls are too...so have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas and keep some Sherry Trifle for me please!
love Nix xxx

Hi everyone, it's Enfys here, adding my good wishes for a wonderfully happy Christmas to you all, and wishing you all the very best for 2010 - good heavens, we are out of the 'noughties' already. Skip the sherry trifle, mine's a G &T!x


Hello! It's Ruth (Tip Top) wishing all a great Christmas and New Year! Sherry trifle and G&T? Not for me - I'll have a snowball hehehehehe!!!x

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to the DT and everyone at Polkadoodles. Can't wait to see what 2010 will be bringing us all!!
    Love
    Fi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very best wishes to all at Polkadoodles for Christmas and the New year - I will be watching out for the challenges and keeping an eye on your website next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you all and see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas everyone and many thanks for joining in with all our challenges this year.

    Gotta dash . . my whiskey & americanis calling me !

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!