Friday 10 February 2017

Week 6 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today's challenge is...
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 24th February.           
Winner will receive $10 download voucher for the Polkadoodles Digi Store.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter, however, we do love seeing your fabulous creations with Polkadoodles images. We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->
Please remember only 2 entries per person - thank you :-)

Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week....
The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Show some Love so if you want to join in go for it...

Tina:Today I would like to show you a little love letter box. Fits for Valentine's Day and for your Inspiration. I have cut the letter box with Cameo and used some Design Paper and flowers for the decoration. I used the sweet "Lily Bug Love - Hello from the Heart" and colored her with Polychromos.
Scatty Jan - Sharing with you a perfume bottle that was cut on my portrait, I used lots of the new goodies found instore here to decorate and inside there is the sentiment with love - for lots more photos please pop by my blog xx
AnjieI printed the Love word from the Lily Bug Love collection at 9cm wide onto glossy photo paper and fussy cut it out. The heart was also on the same paper. I then did some matting and layering and added some faux stitching before adding the word and heart onto 3D foam. More details and another card (I couldn't resist) are on my blog.
Bev here with my inspiration using Love & Kisses (Work & Play 9) I adore the love bird digi in this collection, so much so I coloured it up 4 times to create my own decoupage, using my Lyra Pencils. A couple of contrasting papers & the sentiment come from the collection too. Although the decorative die cut, ribbon and a little heart embellie from my crafty stash.
Michelle  I have made a loaded envelope for this project I used Belle Papillon Big Kahuna Bundle I have made some of my own embellishments like the bottle caps with a large bottle cap, wands  and tags all made with this beautiful bundle.
Claire C - I've used some of the beautiful papers from BellaFleur plus stamps and dies from Beau Papillon to make this card. I think this is my all time favourite paper, it's soooo pretty!
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you!

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 4/5 will be announced next Friday.
Now it's over to you for this challenge, just add your entry below. The theme is
ANYTHING GOES
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!