Friday 31 March 2017

Week 13 - Anything Goes - Polkadoodles Paper Crafting Challenge

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------

It's Inspiration Week
for our Anything Goes Challenge
You can find it HERE

Our winner of the challenge will receive a $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.

You have until Noon, GMT, Friday 7th April to enter.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges.
However, we do love seeing your fabulous makes with Polkadoodles images.
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ----->
Please remember, only 2 entries per challenge -  thank you x

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 10/11      
will be announced at the end of this post....

Now onto the fabulous inspiration from the Design Team.

TinaI have created a small garden. There are lots of flowers, but also trees, a pair of birds, many butterflies and bees. The form for the garden consists, incidentally, of an empty tobacco can, which I have cut in length. For my work I have used a lot from the "Winnie Fruit Punch" - Big Bundle. 
Winnie Dandelion Day and the Bee House is colored with Touch Twin Markers. Here you will also find individual components: "Dandelion Days - Winnie"  and "Dandelions" Design Sheet"
On my Blog you can find much more details and photos.




Bev here with some floral inspiration for you. I used the oh so cute Helga Flower Girl. The added flowers & sentiment are available on the Big Kahuna Bundle. I coloured everything up using my Prisma Pencils. Then matted it onto matching card stock & added 2 decorative Corners.

Scatty - For my card this week I have used one of the lovely stamps from Winnie Sugar Blossom , how utterly lovely is she, You can pre-order the Winnie stamps and paper pad collectors edition right here. I have coloured up using pencils, and the flowers and paper are from The Summertime collection.


Michelle - I have used the Daisy Day Stamps Clear stamp set for my project I have stamped them with versa mark and then embossed with white embossing powder, then painted them with water colour paints and iridescent medium.

Claire C - I've used one of the gorgeous Winnie Sugar Blossom stamps (you can preorder them here) and lots of lovely Polkadoodles dies (Elegant Lamplight and Gate, Flowers 1, Flower Branch Doublet Die Set, Bubblicious Frames for the roof and Versatile Door/Window/Flap die)



Lou: I have used my Bella Fleur stamps to create my project but couldn't resist sneaking in one or two stamps from the Belle Papillion collection too. My mount is from the Ribbon Frame Gift Frame & Corners die set.

AnjieI used the fab stamps from the Daisy Days collection. You can get the stamps on their own HERE if you wish to. I did lots of masking and used different inks to stamp the images with onto watercolour paper. I then used my Kuretake Zig Art and Graphic pens to water colour the flowers and background. I added a couple of squiggly lines with a black fine liner pen and then mounted to picture on to 3D foam. More info on my blog.



Such fabulous creations.

Now onto our Winner and Top 3 of  our Anything Goes Weeks 10/11 Challenge

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....

#22 - Wendy
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD13001wk010,
to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads
from the digi store.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...

Grab our Winners Blinkie!

Onto our Top 3, and in no particular order, chosen by the Design Team

#84 - Nick

Here is the Top 3 Badge for your blogs...


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.
We love coming o visit and seeing all your wonderful creations.

Now it's over you.
You can enter our current

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!