Friday 16 June 2017

Week 24 - FRIDAY FREEBIE & Anything Goes Craft Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy

--------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to a new challenge today...
ANYTHING GOES
Closes Noon, GMT, Friday 30 June. Winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Polkadoodles Digi Store. You do not need to use Polkadoodles Products to enter our challenges. 
We only have a few little rules and they are over there in the side bar ------->
 oOo--oOo--oOo

IT'S TIME FOR OUR FRIDAY FREEBIE!
ENTER CODE:
FRIDAY FREEBIE
at the checkout to get this fab free digi stamp! Yes, FREE!

 - but hurry, ends midnight today!   

oOo--oOo--oOo
We have LOTS of new download releases in the store right now, make sure you check them all out... Adorable! 
        
Check them all out here!
oOo--oOo--oOo
......................................


Now let's see what wonderful inspiration the Design Team have for you this week...The DT's twist on the challenge theme is Polka Dots...

Helen - Don't you just love Helga? This Hippo is just adorable and she's gone a bit dotty as she  just loves polka dots. You can find the big kahuna collection here at the store. I've teamed her up with some of those fab Polkadoodles dies to including one of the beautiful LDRS ones the Dainty Doily
Ruth:  Did you know that girly collections are not just for girly cards?!  I've used papers from Fredericka Mini CD collection and made a cute Father's Day card!  I've also added dotted liquid pearls and silver circle die cuts.
Shylaa - How cute is this Ula. Don't you hear the whispering of those lovely beauties.This stamp is from - Ula's life - Ula Don't listen.The gorgeous flowers are from the Horace & Boo Design sheet collection. Just outlined the card with hand drawn borders.Fuzzy the flowers from the design sheet and added pearl to its center.Adhered the fuzzy cut ula to the cardbase with foam tape.
Jacki - Hello for my make today I have used the beautiful Ula I love this image (inner Beauty )for my papers I have used various collections getting all the polka dots I could find lol (love them) the flowers are from the new release Lil' miss sunshine
Karon - I have used the lovely Lavender Tea Download collection for all of my card today.  All the papers are from this collection, including the flowers and the sentiment.  I love the colour palette in this collection, so calming.
Janet Craftica - Today I'm working on my planner again, this time I made a kit of dividers, using Polkadoodles design papers. I took all the polka dots papers I found on these kits #1#2 #3
which are part of the Li'l' Miss Sugarpops.  Using my electronic cutting machine program I created the dividers templates and added the papers as background color then added one of the images from the same KITS which you can find  HERE.  Finally I added a quote, printed, and cut everything getting as a result these lovely dividers for planners.
Carol - For today's make I am using Footballer from Work and Play 6. To add polka dots I used one of the background papers from the collection.I coloured my little soccer player with my copics.
Lisa - I picked some lovely polka dot papers from the Winnie in Wonderland Download Collection to make my card along with plenty of embellishments/design sheet elements from the same collection and the Winnie Wonderland digi stamp, which I printed on Kraft card and coloured with my alcohol markers. It wasn't until after I assembled the card I realised I had hidden all my polka dot papers! Some white acrylic paint to the rescue.....I added polka dots to Winnie's dress and some of the heart embellishments.
Lots of fabulous creations to inspire you.

Our Winner and Top 3 of our Anything Goes Challenge Weeks 22/23 will be announced next Friday.

Remember the challenge is
ANYTHING GOES
You can enter below : ) 
Thanks so much for entering our challenges and sharing your creations with us.
We love coming to visit and seeing your inspiration.
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!