Friday 2 March 2018

Wk 9 Anything Goes Crafting Challenge at Polkadoodles

Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------  
Welcome back, it's Friday again!
As always our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 9th March, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 7 are at the end of this post.
----------------------
GUEST DESIGN TEAM CALL !..
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in April. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.
If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...
----------------------

Make sure you pop over to the Polkadoodles Store this week...
We have lots of new releases which have been going on for the last couple of weeks so don't miss them, you'll love them all!
And make sure you also head over to the  DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE HERE and enter our Anything Goes Challenge there, too! More great prizes to be won!
Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!...

We are delighted to welcome some of our  Guest Designers who will be with us for the next few weeks - we're excited to see their fabulous creations and look forward to seeing what they bring us each week...

A very Big, warm Welcome to  
Ann-MarieCharlotteFabiolaKassiMariella , JudyHayley & Jennifer 

GDT Ann-Marie For my project this week I have used Winnie Celebrations 'Graduation/You Passed'
Winnie Celebrations 3 sentiments and Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Paper Heaven 2




GDT Fabiola I made a shadow frame with the character of Maddiecombined with the wood effect digital paper from the tones that I love Winnie Starfish.

GDT Kassi For my card this week I have used Li'l Miss Sugarpops Kit 1 for the papers, the image can be found here Horace & Boo and the sentiment from Winnie celebrations


GDT Mariella For my card this week I have used Unicorn Digi Stamp, Paper Heaven 1 digital paper and Winnie Celebrations 1 digital sentiments.


GDT Judy For my card this week I have used New Baby from Winnie Celebrations 1 also the sentiment from the same collection


GDT Hayley For my card this week I have used Image - Winnie celebrations - champagne celebrations - Winnie Celebrations 2 Backing papers - Winnie wonderland - Paper Heaven 1Sentiments - Winnie Celebrations kit 1


GDT Jennifer For my card this week I have used Winnie Anniversary Digi  along with the Sentiment from Winnie 3 Celebrations


Helen -  March is full of celebrations for me what with birthdays and Mother's Day of course. What better than some Winnie Celebrations. I've used all three kits and my main image is our Winnie from Celebrations 2 I love these collections there's something for every occasion.




Norma, One of my favorite celebrations are the birthdays, is an opportunity to be thankful for the opportunity to be alive, and to celebrate one of my friends special day I made this file folder using this beautiful image of Helda,  the paper and the sentiment are also for that collection that you can find here 




Anna For the new challenge I made a criss cross card ... I really like this structure! I used the Winnie Celebrations 2 kit and I colored the beautiful Surprise gift digi stamp with Prismacolor.


Shylaa- Celebrate every moment. This week i have a mixed media layout made with Flowers& foliage from Winnie Special moments and Summertime and sentiment from Belle Papillion. These coloured digi's are very handy


Lisa W - for my make today I have used the Winston Deluxe Full Download Collection and the fabulous Winston Bear Birthday is part of the kit or can be bought separately.


Jacki For my make I have used a range of items from the Helga Big Kahuna Bundle to make a sweet Retirement card 


Lisa - I've made a birthday card using the gorgeous Slurpy Ice Cream image from the Horace & Boo collection, coloured with copics.  The sentiment is from Work and Play Love & Kisses and the papers are from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles.


Vannessa - I have used my favourite Polkadoodles Collection for this challenge, Winnie in Wonderland and made a teacup shaped card with a very appropriate Alice in Wonderland Sentiment. The papers, ephemera and sentiment are all from the collection as well.




Wow! Some amazing projects from the team this week! What a feast!  Now onto our Winner and Top 3 from Week 7 .....

(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)   

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is.....
56 - Pam
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk7001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 9/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.

Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...allow 14 days for reply please.

Grab our Winners Blinkie!



Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order.... 
4 - Sai
41- Sai
29 - Jackie

All 3 of you have WON A FREE DIGI STAMP!  

Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk70123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.

Claims must be received by 9/3/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog...allow 14 days for reply please.




Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges.  We love coming to visit and seeing all your wonderful creations...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!