Friday 27 April 2018

Wk 17 ~ Polkadoodles Crafting


Shop on Etsy
--------------------------------------------------------------  
Welcome back, it's Friday again!
As always our challenge theme is
ANYTHING GOES
PRIZE: $10 gift voucher to the Polkadoodles Download Store.
TOP 3 DT FAVOURITES: Each will win a FREE digi stamp voucher for the store.
Closing date for entries: Fri 4th May, Noon. Max 2 entries per person, no backlinks.
You do not need to use Polkadoodles products to enter our challenges, use any products you wish...
--------------------------------------------------------------
The winners of Week 15 are at the end of this post.
----------------------
GUEST DESIGN TEAM...
We are looking for anyone who would like to be considered for a Guest Designer position with the team over the next few months. This would be for an 8 week term and a total of 4 projects, starting in April. You must have a blog and be willing and able to share your work across social media.
If you'd like to apply please let us know by email HERE...
----------------------

Let's see what the Design Team have made for us this week!
GDT Charlotte  For my card this week I have used image Horace & Boo Seesaw Friends with the sentiment from Winnie Celebrations....
Helen - I love a cute bunny and Bunnita Carrot Cake is no exception, she's from the glorious collection of Fuzzypuffs. I added some paper from the Helga collection to as its sooo pretty.
Lucy - I have used an image from Fuzzypuffs - Scruff Cupcake...
Hayley - I used  the Horace and Boo Big Kahuna download bundle. You can find the Digi stamp Sea saw Friends here....
Anna - For my tag I used the beautiful pre-colored images found in the Helga Hippo bundle. I glued two rounds of twine around the stamp and above the flowers and a butterfly that are in the collection. I completed with the brilliant touch of the strass in the center of the flowers.
Shylaa - For my Journal page i have used elements from Horace and Boo Big Kahuna download bundle. Created the background using Gelatos and added stenciling with distress inks.
Lisa - Unicorns are animals.....aren't they? For today's card I have used Be a fluffy unicorn too cute craft digi download and coloured it with my alcohol markers and a sparkle pen. I've used a digi paper from the Serenity Fairy Wishes Download Collection and some pearls, ribbon, doily and doodling.


Ann-Marie I absolutely love owls so for my make I coloured up Octavia 'Best Friends'.  This is such a cute image and I just adore her hair.  For my papers I used Serenity Fairy Wishes Paper Heaven 3.
Norma  I love this little one,  I think is adorable and  with the possibility of making it with some volume, He really looks great.  You can find him in the Winston deluxe papercrafting collection...

WOW!! What beautiful makes the team have made for us this week 
Now onto our Winner and Top 3 from Week 15...
(PLEASE NOTE - WINNERS WILL RECEIVE A REPLY WITHIN 14 DAYS, PLEASE DO NOT KEEP EMAILING IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A REPLY BACK DURING THIS TIME)   

The Winner, chosen by Random Org, is..... 

28 - Vivi
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk15001 to claim your prize of $10 worth of downloads from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 11/5/18, please refer to Challenge rules at top of blog.
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...allow 14 days for reply please. Grab our Winners Blinkie!
Design Team's Favourite Top 3 in no particular order....
8- Ines
38 - Monique
29 - N-Eva
All of you have won A FREE DIGI STAMP! 
Please email us HERE, quoting the following code PD0wk150123 to claim your download voucher from the digi store.
Claims must be received by 11/05/18 
Here is your Winners Badge to display on your blog...allow 14 days for reply please.


Congratulations to everyone.  We thank you all for taking part in our challenges, you are OUR inspiration and we love creating special things to help show you what you could also make. 

 We love coming to visit your blogs and seeing all your wonderful creations...

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
If this widget does not appear, click here to display it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Team Doodle loves to see your comments so let us know what you are up to!